lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

shigatsu wa kimi no uso


Well... well... I told before that maybe I was going to watch this.... and... I did it.... it's not finished yet, but I couldn't help come here to write about it... 
Bueno... bueno... dije antes que tal vez vería esta serie... y ... lo hice.. no está terminada aún, perono pude evitar venir a poner esto...

First.. Beauty characters design... nice start and... it's obvious after a couple of episodes that something is going to be bad at some point with the blond girl..
Primero.. Bonito diseño de personajes.. bonito inicio y... es obvio después de un par de capítulos que algo estará mal con la chica rubia..
It's interesting to see the main character... Actually, I like all the characters... and that's weird for me... and it's weird that I don't know how I prefer the couples (?) Ok, I know, I don't want the main charactr with his childhood friend...  sorry D: I can't help it... I just don't like that! > <
Es interesante ver al protagonista... En realidad, me gustan todos los personajes... y eso es rarísimo para mí... y es raro que no sepa cómo prefiero las parejas (?) Ok, lo sé, no quiero al prota con su mejor amiga de la infancia... lo siento D: no puedo evitarlo... solo no me gusta eso > <

Ok, as I said, almost from the beggining we know something is wrong with the Kaori... but she managed to make Arima return to the stage before is known totally... and Arima is stupidly cute for me (?) and has those beautiful blue eyes, and say those embarrasing (?) but cool lines ... Resume... I like the protagonist, his problem with music, maybe some people will think it take a lot, but it's fine and comprehensible, actually, I was just worried 'cos I didn't know how will all go with the kind of memories you know he has, but it was fine at this point... and I have hopes about the final not being all tragedy...

Ok, como decía, casi dese el inicio sabemos que algo está mal con Kaori... pero ella se las arregló para regresar a Arima al escenario antes de que se conozca por los otros personajes totalmente.. y Arima es estúpidamente lindo para mí (?) y tiene esos bonitos ojos azules, y dice esas cosas vergonzosas (?) pero tan geniales... En resumen... me gusta el protagonista, su problema con la música, tal vez algunos crean que toma bastante pero está bien y es comprensible, en realidad, yo estaba preocupada en cómo iría con todos esos recuerdos que sabes que tiene pero resultó bien a estas altras... y tengo esperanzas en que el final no sea una tragedia tragediosa (?)

I have seen music anime before and I like them,  but this time I'm not only interested on the musical part, also I want to see characters' development...
He visto animes de música antes y me gustan, pero esta vez no solo me intereso el lado musical, pero también el desarrollo de los personajes...

They said the anime and manga will end together, so, I really, really hope is a good final (tragedy or not)
Dicen que el anime y manga terminarán a la par, así  que realmente espero sea un buen final (tragedia o no)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario