jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

The Sandman


The Sandman

I wanted to read this... always... really, since I know it exists... but well, not easy to find (I wanted the printed version, so...), and now, I noticed at the magazine store this volume, from Vertigo Ed.... So nice, it's hard cover and there will be 10 volumes (I'll be really poor after this, but I want them)... I hope they can arrive here, 'cos it's a small city... 


Quería leer esto... desde siempre... en serio, desde que sé que existe... pero bueno, no era fácil de encontrar en versión impresa, y ahora vine a encontrar esto en la tienda de revistas, el primer volumen, de la Editorial Vertigo... Genial, es pasta dura y serán 10 volúmenes (seré pobre por esto, pero los quiero)... Espero que lleguen aquí,porque es una ciudad pequeña...



¿Alguno conoce este título?
Any of you know about this title?
Si no, el escritor es nada más ni nada menos que Neil Gaiman, como pueden ver... 
If not, the writer is no more no less than Neil Gaiman as you can appreciate ... 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario