sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

Playing with clay...

I said it was Painting and Sculpture... so, the instructor give us clay to play with... here, this is my work XD
I have to say I never did anything before with clay... when I was in kindergarden I couldn't... I was really clumsy to do something decent... and after that I never play with something like that... We did something after that, with mud, but I don't have photos... I'll search...
Dije que era de pintura y escultura... y el instructor nos dio plastilina para jugar... aquí esta mi trabajo xD
Tengo que decir que nunca hice nada con plastilina... cuando estaba en el kinder era muy torpe para hacer algo decente... y después de eso nunca jugué con ello xD
Hicimos algo on barro, pero no tengo fotos.. buscaré...

  




And... next... they aren't mine, but I wanted to show you XD 
Y estos no son míos, pero quería enseñarlos xD






XD Have a nice day!

1 comentario: