martes, 8 de julio de 2014

Skins


Ok... I was ended watching this UK series... well... I just watched the first and second season... I ended here 'cos I wanted to see Nicholas Hoult... so that's why I'm still thinking on watching the rest... 

About this... It's not the kind of thing I usually like, but at first was funny, after that there was a lot of drama, and... the curiosity wins... I know... no spoilers.... 

Ok, acabé viendo esta serie inglesa... bueno.. solo vi la primera y segunda temporada... Terminé aquí por querer ver a Nicholas Hoult...  así que por eso aún estoy pensando si ver el resto... 

Acerca de esto.. no es la clase de cosa que suele gustarme, pero al inicio me pareció divertida, después hubo un montón de drama, y ... la curiosidad gana... lo sé... sin spoilers... 


The chapters are divided usually by characters, so, each one tells the story about the choosen one... We have 9-10 chapters on the season, so, it's not extremely long. We have all kind of situations, things you don't expect to happen... It's shocking sometimes xD ...ok, no... 

Los capítulos se van dividiendo usualmente por personajes, así que cada uno cuenta acerca del que sea el elegido... tenemos 9-10 capítulos por temporada, así que no es extremadamente larga. Tenemos toda clase de situaciones, cosas que no esperas que pasen... a veces es traumante... ok, no xD
Mmm... I think we have here really well shaped characters, some of them are really interesting... I don't really get some things about them sometimes.. I don't know why they react like they do, specially on second season... 
Mm... Creo que tenemos aquí personajes bien formados, algunos de ellos son realmente interesantes... A veces no entiendo cosas de ellos... no entiendo la forma en la que reaccionan luego, especialmente en la segunda temporada... 

I know there is a american version, but I feel more attracted to the uk version, I love their voices! >.<
Realistic, funny, cruel sometimes. I ended liking this, even if I started watching because I was searching a kiss scene between two of the boys here... 6_6 sorry -_- ... 
Sé que hay una versión americana de esto, pero me sentí más atraída a la inglesa. Y me encantan sus voces! >.<   Realista, divertida, cruel a veces. Me terminó gustando esto, aún si empecé a verla porque estaba buscando un beso que había entre dos chicos de aquí... 6_6 perdón -_-


Ok, this is a vs between UK and US version xD It's just about chapter 1... 
Ok, esto es un versus entre la versión Inglesa y estadounidense... xD solo es de capítulo 1.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario