sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

Kazuki Kato

Before, with KAT-TUN I just left the videos... I didn't say anything about the groups, because It's been a while since I listen their songs... but I was thinking that maybe is better if I say something about the artist (at least the first time I talk about a PV or something)... So, this time is Kazuki Kato, he's a japanese (nah, realy? xD) actor and singer, if I say the truth, I actually see him the first time like Atobe Keigo on the musicals from Prince of Tennis... 

A ver... que subí videos de KAT-TUN y no dije nada sobre el grupo (porque estoy muy acostumbrada a que siempre ando con lo de ellos...) asíq ue pensé que debería hacerlo, al menos la primera vez que suba un PV o algo de algún artista... Así que esta vez es Kazuki Kato,  es un actor y cantante japonés (nah, ¿en serio?xD). si hay que decir la verdad, yo lo escuché la primera vez en uno de los musicales de The Prince of Tennis como Atobe Keigo...

I couldn't help searching for this xD (My friend really like this character -Atobe-, so, this is for you :3 your birthday is near and I can't think of a present yet @_@) ...  Yeah, at first ... I remember I thought something like 'come on, he doesn't look alike ... ' but well... haha... things happen... from all the cast I also thought he was one of the 2 who was better at singing (I'll show you the other guy in another entry, of course)...  also he had the attitude 6_6 so I couldn't say more... 

No pude evitar buscar eso :3 (y a mi amiga realmente le gusta el personaje, así que esto es para ella -que cumpleaños pronto y aún no tengo un regalo >_< ... lo tendré e.e' solo que áun no sé qué será @_@)...  Si, lo primero que llegué a pensar fue algo como 'Vamos, no se parece nada ...' pero bueno, jaja, las cosas pasan... y también recuerdo haber pensado que de todo el cast, el era una de las dos personas que mejor cantaban (pondré algo del otro también pronto 6_6)... y él tenía la actitud, así que no podía decir más XD ... 


Well,  I like this song, so I left the PV here for you... And if you're thinking that you didn't know him... maybe you did... if you watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, for example (6th opening Easy Go)... maybe Jigoku Shoujo dorama? ... If not, well, then this is new for you XD I hope all you guys like it! ^-^

Me gusta esa canción o.o^ así que por eso elegí dejar este video... y si piensan que tal vez no lo conozcan, tal vez si.. si vieron Katekyo Hitman Reborn! el sexto opening Easy Go es de él... o si vieron el dorama de Jigoku Shoujo... si no fue así xD entonces si es nuevo para ustedes.. Espero que les guste el vídeo o,o

 Just to close,  PV Easy Go / Para cerra el PV Easy Go

3 comentarios: