lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

Ultimate Wheels...

ok.... I don't care... some people said it was too simple... but personally... I love it! XD ... Kame... I like Kame, so I won't say anything about him... Junno looks nice here... I love Koki's hair when it's long... Ueda... it's like a girl xD and... nakamaru is just Nakamaru... in his part there's that change of picture that looks weird, but if I ignore that (ah, and also... I think he looks cool on the second half... you know, the part in minute 2:55 or so XD his movements make me feel like 'Ah! Nakamuaru is cool!' XD) ... I don't have anything to say about this video xD I really like it =3

bien, bien... me gustó XD Junno se ve muy bien aquí... Kame es Kame =D ... Nakamaru como siempre. (demo... quiero decir que me encanta la parte en la segunda mitad cuando hace esos movimientos XD se ve realmente genial...)... mm... Koki... qué bueno que aún no se corta el cabello... Ueda... parece una niña xD ... 
El vídeo me gusta mucho XD aún cuando carezca de cualquier tipo de escenario.... creo que por eso me llamó la atención... =P



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario